Friday, March 14, 2014

Miley Cyrus

Introduction

Miley Cyrus is a famous singer and actress. She was born November 23, 1992. Miley had a hit TV show called Hannah Montana with her dad Billy Rae Cyrus. Right now she has an album called Bangerz with a few famous songs of hers called Wrecking Ball and Adore You. In Hannah Montana she was a character who lives in California named Miley Stewart. She doesn't reveal her secret that she is Hannah Montana to some of her best friends and fans. Miley Cyrus is 21 years old and was on the VMA's.

Opinion

In my opinion I think that Miley Cyrus is inappropriate. Ever since the VMA's some people haven't liked the way she acted there. For example like the twerking dance and the dance that she did .  Also in her Wrecking Ball video she was naked. Kids and adults looked up to Miley as a role model but now since her VMA performance , people haven't liked the way she changed. I love her songs and I'm not against her , it's just that I think that she should be the old Miley and change to the way she used to be.


Question/ Challenge 

What is your opinion on Miley? Put it in the comment box below and if you have any questions or comments then just put them there as well . Thank you for reading my blog . Here are websites I used 
1. Wikipedia
2.google images 

No comments:

Post a Comment