Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday!!!

Introduction


Do you know what the busiest time of year is......Black Friday!!!!I choose this topic because I love shopping and to me it is the best time of the year.People wake up early and go to the mall and stores.Lots of people at stores buying things with lots of bags on their wrist.It is not an official holiday , but millions of employers  give their employees off.Since 2005 it has been the busiest day of the year.Bus drivers and police used Black Friday to describe the heavy traffic that would clog city streets the  day after Thanksgiving. This relates to Thanksgiving  because it is the day after it and people get crazy, malls are filled, no more parking lots,Sales at stores, and many more. A similar day in Canada and Great Britain called " Boxing Day".Historians believed  the name started in Philadelphia in the 1960s.To lure shoppers retailers open there doors at 4 A.M.


Opinion


   In my opinion Black Friday important because it is the busiest time of the year.In the article from Wonderopolis.org it said that " many stores are operating at a profit." This shows that it is important to stores  because they are making so much money which will help their stores stay longer and not close down. Also, I think it is important because stores are making money. It will help their business every year just because of Black Friday. In my opinion I think that Black Friday is Important because that is the time of year when everybody gets presents for their family.To me I think it's fun because it is my favorite time of year. To retailers it's important because it will help there business. To retailers they want to get profits to make more people go to their stores and keep it longer at mall etc.





Top Ten List

1.Busiest day of the year.
2.Day after Thanksgiving.
3.Beginning of the holiday season.
4.Also called "Boxing Day" in Canada and Great Britain.
5.People get crazy.
6.Stores have lots of sales. 
7.Stores mostly open at 4 A.M.
8.Since 2005 it has been the busiest day of the year.
9.Lots of people at stores and malls.
10.Profits are usually shown in black ink.

Question/Chanllenge

What is your opinion on Black Friday??If you name a football team,I will give you $100.00..............Just Kidding.! If you have any questions write them on the comment box below and I hope you liked my blog.Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Link

     

No comments:

Post a Comment