Sunday, November 10, 2013

Braces are Important

Introduction


The topic I am going to talk about is braces.This was interesting to me because I have braces now and I wanted to learn on some things about them.After viewing a video on wonderopolis.org I learned that you can get braces that are clear.In my opinion getting clear braces are easier because if you do not want braces and you need them, you can just get the clear ones and then you won't notice that you have them.According to the article I learned that the metal wires put steady pressure on your teeth to move slowly over time. In my opinion that is important to know that because then you will know how the braces work and so that you not be so worried when you get them thinking that they are the most painful thing in the world and that braces are not a bad thing.As you can see that braces are not that bad as you or a friend think they are.Also, you might need a retainer after you get your braces off.A retainer is a hard plastic mouth guard to make sure that your teeth don't go back in it's original places.  It is important because if you do not put a retainer on then you would just have braces for no reason and you want to keep your teeth looking neat.


Opinion


In my opinion I think that getting braces is a good thing. I think that because in the video I watched it said it will make your teeth nice and neat. Also, in the article it said that you can make a fashion statement with all those crazy colors. This shows that people may think that getting braces might be cool or that people make like your style and that it could be fun having braces.Another thing is you will have a nice smile in pictures and when you are happy. Personally I like having braces because it will help my teeth, smile, and make them look neat.Also, I love getting the colors because you can be unique on the colors that you get. The braces that I have now have already helped my teeth and if you get it at  young age then you will get them off at an early age too. To me I thought braces would hurt when you get them on but it does not hurt at all I promise.Braces will make it ten times easier for your teeth and you. When you are older and your braces are off and you love your teeth, your going to be like wow I'm happy that I got braces and it was worth it. 


Challenge

What are your opinions on braces and some fantastic colors?? If you have any questions just put them on the comment box below and I hoped you enjoyed my blog.

Link


1. Wonderopolis

No comments:

Post a Comment