Saturday, December 21, 2013

2013!!




Paragraph 1

  One new event that I will remember most from this this year is the Boston bombing. Some many people died at young ages. Their family members are so upset and always remember that day. It happened on April 18,2013. In my opinion the Boston bomb was so upsetting. It was upsetting because many people died. Families lost a family member that they loved so much. They will never see them again but they will always have them in their heart. People who did the bombing are insane because it killed so many people and they shouldn't of done in the first place, then they would still be alive. Also, bombing is such a bad thing because you are doing something bad to people, their families, and the world. It sad to see your kid die from somebody doing that. 


Paragraph 2


One pop culture moment that was most memorable in 2013 was the song What Does the Fox Say? There were some many viewers saw it on the first day because they thought it was  funny and entertaining. It was so funny because of the video. So many people laugh from watching the fox costume and the sounds that the fox could make. The way the video was set up was funny. It was entertaining because  the lyrics were fun to say. The dance was also entertaining because it was funny and the moves were too. People may have made fun of it but they do that because they enjoy it.  To me I like the song and video because it is funny and if you like the song, you will know the words. It like the video because it is funny. The way it was set up was funny and the characters and costumes were funny also the sounds.

Paragraph 3

Something that was memorable in my personal life this year was  when I was in 5th grade and when I was safety patrol. 2013 taught me because I had to be responsible and show the kids that I'm able to take care of them and the school. I was the older kid in the school for the little kids and show them that I'm responsible. I also wanted them to look up to me so they can do the same when they are older.  I loved being safety patrol because I love being with kids and I love taking care of them and making sure that they don't get hurt. 5th grade was my favorite year in school because I had fun  doing all of  those things. 


Paragraph 4

Some things that I'm looking forward to in 2014 is new technology. I hope they have new things that the world can use to make things so much easier. Also, I hope our world gets cleaner because so many people litter and there are so many bad things in the water and I hope it gets cleaner so animals don't die and our Earth to get worse. Last, I hope that there are new inventions. New things will help a lot and I hope that things could change in the world.

Thanks you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment