Monday, December 30, 2013

Boston Bombing



Introduction

   On April 15,2013 there was a terrible tragedy in the United States. The two powerful bombs were near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Killed 3 people but over 100 people injured. It was transformed from cheers and sweaty triumph to people screaming and people being injured. The bomb was placed in a garbage can and exploded at 2:50 p.m. Thirteen second later another bomb exploded several feet away. When people heard the bomb they started to run as fast as they can. The bomb was on a Monday and it also killed an eight year old. The president Barack Obama wanted to find out who did it. Many people were in the hospital.  The F.B.I. took role in the investigation on Monday night. Almost three-quarters of the 23,000 runners past the finish line.


Opinion

In my opinion the Boston Bombing was a tragedy because it killed people and injured many people. People were so happy and then the bomb happened and made everybody upset and got many families worrying about there family member who could die from the bomb. To me I would never want to be in the marathon because if I was a mother, I hate to see my kid die or get injured. The people who put the bomb in garbage are stupid because who would do that, people will be killed. If they are trying to get their anger if they are mad, that's not a good idea to put a bomb in a garbage because you shouldn't kill other people just keep to yourself. The person/people killed and injured people. Also, whoever did that should not be proud if themselves because they just hurt many people and killed people like and 8 year old.

Conclusion

I hope you enjoyed my blog. What is your opinion on the Boston Bombing? Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment