Saturday, February 1, 2014

Full House!!


Introduction

Full House was a famous TV show from 1987 to 1995. It took base in San Francisco, California. It was about a father who raises his 3 daughters after his wife Pam dies from a car accident. The father's name is Danny . His daughters names are DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle. Danny's best friend who is name Joey helps him out with the girls and lives there. And his brother-in-law Jessie helps him out with the girls and lives there too. Jessie marries a girl named Rebecca who works with  Danny on Wake Up San Francisco.  They have twins named Alex and Nikki.  And DJ's best friend Kimmy Gibbler lives right next to their house.


Opinion

In my opinion my favorite character is Joey because he is funny and I love the voices he does like Mr. Woodchuck, Yogi Bear, and many more. Whats also funny is the things that he does is sometimes acts stupid. Also I love his room and the pjs he wears and his slippers. I also like Uncle Jessie because he is funny. Sometimes he thinks he knows everything but it's funny when it doesn't turn out the right way or he is funny and something happens. Last, I think Danny is a lucky because he has a big family that he lives with who help him out and that is what a family does. A family always helps each other and gives good advice.

Picture

Here is a picture of the cast of Full House.



Conclusion

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any questions or comments just put them in the comment box below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment