Friday, January 17, 2014

Dance!

Introduction

The topic that I'm going to talk about in my blog is dance. Dance is and art that generally uses movement in the body, often rhythmic and to music.  It is performed in many countries like France, Russia and many more. Most of the words in dancing is french. There are many types of dancing like tap, jazz, hip-hop, ballet, lyrical, etc. In dance it lets you express your feelings. There are also, dances in different cultures.


Opinion

I love dance. I do dance and I can't do anything but dance. In my opinion I hate when people say dance is not a sport or it's a performing art. Yeah it may be a performing art but it's also a sport because you are exercising and they have competitions. Also I love to dance because you get to express your feelings no matter if your happy or sad. My favorite type of dance is hip-hop and lyrical. I like hip-hop because it's fun to do and you get to act all cool if you are doing hip-hop and that is cool. I like lyrical because you can express yourself with sad music and I love doing that.


Picture


Here is a picture of the hit tv show called Dance Moms and these are her dancers.




Conclusion

I hope you enjoyed my blog and have a nice day. If you have any questions below just write them in the comment box below.


Links

1.Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment