Friday, February 28, 2014

High School Musical

Intoduction

Have you ever heard of the movie High School Musical? If not, I hope you enjoy this blog. It is about a group of students in high school who hang out and do theater together. Their names are Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Taylor, Chad, and Ryan. They do everything together. Sharpay can be a little mean and the popular girl. Troy is the captain of the basketball. Chad is Troy's best friend and is on the basketball team. Gabriella is a smart girl who likes science and math. Taylor is a smart girl who does a lot of the school activity and runs a lot of programs. And last but not least is Ryan and he is Sharpay's brother.




Opinion

In my opinion my favorite character is Gabriella. I like Gabriella because she is nice and not a mean girl. She cares about people and helps out. Gabby is a smart girl and will help people when they need help. She is a really good friend. Gabby expresses herself and is different. She doesn't try to be a mean girl, she is a nice girl. She dates Troy and she is honest with him. In my opinion I dont like Sharpay. I don't like her cause she is mean and tries to take Troy away from Gabby. She thinks she is all that but she is not.Sharpay always says that she has so much money to rub it in people's face but it's rude and I wouldn't want to friends with a girl like her.


Picture


No comments:

Post a Comment