Sunday, February 16, 2014

Michael Jackson!

Introduction



Who doesn't like Michael Jackson? Well you are going to learn about him. His full name is Michael Joesph Jackson. He was born on August 29, 1958 in Gary, Indiana. Michael was the lead singer in a band with 5 of his brothers call the Jackson 5. Also, he was in a band called the Jacksons. He was 5 years old when he was in those bands. His parents taught him how to sing. He has 4 sisters and 6 brothers.
Michael Jackson has 3 children. Two sons and a daughter. Their names are Price Jackson,  Michael Jackson, and Paris Jackson. His wife's name is Lisa Marie Presley. In December 2007 Michael had surgery on his face. He died on June 25, 2009, I was really upset. He had 11 albums when he was in the Jackson 5, 6 albums when he was in a band with his family called the Jackson's. Michael had 11 solo albums. His last one was This is it, and his first one was Off the Wall. Michael's nickname is " King of Pop" or MJ. He has a Hollywood star. His last album was in 2009 called This is it.


Paragraph 2

There are a few quotes by by Michael Jackson like one of them is " I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am. In my opinion I think that it means to be happy and be who you are cause it doesn't matter what other people think. Also, in my opinion I also think that it means that everybody is different and don't be someone else that you're not. Another quote is " I'm a black american, I am proud of my race, I am proud of who I am, I have a lot of pride and dignity." In my opinion I think that it means that to be happy who you are if you have a different race/color or language. Also, you can be proud of yourself if you are different because not everybody is the same. Last another one is " My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection."  To me that means that you should love your mother and appreciate her because she does things for you and takes care of you.


Paragraph 3

Michael Jackson had many accomplishments. He was in bands and wrote his own songs. Michael had many albums and there are 11 that he wrote. His albums had many hits and were really popular. In my opinion his accomplishments are so important because people are able to listen to new music and he did what he wanted to do and it was a success. Also, he worked hard to make his goal and trained hard. Some other accomplishments are is he has his own star, made music, had many albums, and was able to sing very well at 5 years old and was able to read music.


Conclusion 

Thank you for reading my blog. If you have any questions just put them in the comment box below.what do you like about Michael Jackson.

Websites

Biography.com
Brainyquotes.com





No comments:

Post a Comment