Friday, April 25, 2014

Down a Dark Hall

Introduction

Have you every read the book  down a dark hall? It is a gothic novel by Lois Duncan Well hear is a summary.  A girl named Kit Gordy has to go to a school called Blackwood Hall while her mom and step-dad Dan go on their honeymoon. She can't help thinking, " This place is evil". Kit settles into a routine , trying to ignore the rumors that the highly exclusive boarding school is haunted. Her classmates Sandy, Ruth, and Lynda begin to show extraordinary and unknown talents. Kit starts to get dreams and hears voices at night. Her letters that she writes to her friends and family are lost that become overshadowed by the creepy ness and magic around them.  When Kit and her friends realize that Blackwood isn't what is claims to be. It could be to late.


Opinion


In my opinion, I loved the book. Gothic/ creepy books because I love to be scared and it always gets me in it. I loved to be scared and when I end each chapter, I always want to read more. I would recommend this to a friend because I want them to like a book and start liking scary movies and things like that. A lot of my friends would like this book. It is really interesting and it wasn't what I thought it was going to be and I want my friends to feel the same way.


Challenge/question

I dare you to read Down a Dark Hall and if you don't.............bad things will happen...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment