Friday, January 10, 2014

Justin Bieber

Introduction


   Justin Drew Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. He was raised by a single mom. His first album My World hit in stores in November 2009.  He always had interest in music. His mom gave him a drum set for his birthday at a young age. Justin's first song " One Time" went certified platinum. He had his first concert called Never Say Never and his fans crowded movie theaters to see his movie. In 2011 he began recording his third album called Believe. He made top 100 on ITunes with his songs like Boyfriend, Believe, As Long as you Love Me, Beauty and the Beat, and many more.


Opinion

 In my opinion I think Justin Bieber is an amazing singer and has lots of great songs.  When he sings, him and many people and me smile. One of my favorite songs of his is Rollercoatser.  It's catchy and I love his voice. Justin Bieber is an amazing person because he cares about people and the world. He loves his fans and he continues singing just because of his fans. I love his songs cause they are so good. It's ot just a song, peolple take that song and think it is like something important to them. I also, love his song Believe because it says is to believe like believe in yourself and do what you want to do.


Picture 

justin bieber, 2012 - justin-bieber Photo
 This is a pic of Justin Bieber people also call him JB.



Question/ Challenge


Do you like Justin Bieber? If you have any questions just put them in the comment box below. I hope you enjoyed my blog and have a nice day. Thank you

Links

1 comment: